Final exam RFEI "Macroeconomics" 100 questions.
Answers to 100 questions in a table.
A separate file containing all the questions.
Questions for comparison:
1. What can not be attributed to the objects of the macroeconomic research:
a) mass dismissals of miners due to the reduction in coal production;
b) reduction of the refinancing rate of the Central Bank in order to stimulate the economy;
c) construction of a model of balance of aggregate demand and aggregate balance.
2. The specific methods of macroeconomic research is:
b) abstract method;
c) aggregation method.
3. aggregated values \u200b\u200binclude:
a) oil production in the country;
b) gross domestic product;
c) the price of electricity.
99. The set of all relations arising between subjects of currency transactions - is:
a) Currency Exchange;
b) the quote currency;
c) the foreign exchange market.
100. The basic course of the currency market, which takes place on the settlement of the current trade and non-trade operations - is:
a) the bid;
b) the rate of the buyer;
c) the course "spot".
We will be very grateful if you leave your positive feedback after the purchase.
Thank you for choosing us!