120 questions - Test with the answers to the rating Good
1. Central Bank:
a) Private commercial company licensed to conduct banking operations.
b) A bank that has the exclusive right to issue banknotes and must ensure the stability of the country´s monetary and banking system.
c) A financial institution engaged in taking deposits, providing loans, arranging settlements, buying and selling securities.
2. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is under direct control:
a) Commercial banks;
c) Private firms;
3. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation closely contacts (works) with:
b) private firms
c) by population
4. The exclusive right to issue money has:
a) Bank of Russia;
a) Bank´s own profit.
b) the profit of the investor
c) Total amount of deposit increment
d) The percentage of increase in the contribution
6. Reserves are related to:
7. The role of banks in the old days was performed by:
b) bazaars, markets
a) The ability to use a certain amount of bank funds with the condition of their further return;
b) agreements between the bank and those who borrow money from it;
c) all types of funds transferred by their owners for temporary storage at the bank with the right to use this money for lending;
9. Deposit on demand:
a) These are deposits from which the investor can withdraw money at any time.
b) These are deposits from which the owner undertakes not to take money until a certain period expires.
10. The existence of which securities is impossible without banks:
c) Bills of Exchange
115. Which of the following forms of liability is not legal?
a) an administrative fine;
b) monetary compensation for non-pecuniary damage;
c) public censure.
116. Who exercises state power in the Russian Federation?
a) the Federal Assembly and the President;
b) the President, the Federal Assembly, the Government and the courts of the Russian Federation;
c) President and Government of the Russian Federation.
117. What property can be owned by citizens?
a) any property, with the exception of certain types of property, which, in accordance with the law, cannot belong to citizens;
b) any property;
c) movable property only;
d) only immovable property.
118. What is moral harm?
a) damage caused to the property of a citizen or a legal entity;
b) physical or moral suffering;
c) real damage and lost profits.
119. What documents the employer is not entitled to require from the employee at the conclusion of the employment contract?
a) a document confirming the termination of the employment relationship with the previous employer;
b) the insurance certificate of the state pension insurance;
c) a document on education, qualifications or special knowledge.
120. Depending on the relationship of the highest bodies of the state of the republic, there are:
No feedback yet