By purchasing this product, you instantly receive a licensed calm account with a subscription.
A website and subscription
✅ Instant delivery of goods to your mail
✅ View data: Login: Password
✅ Prompt support in case of any questions
✅ Discount for the next purchase in the form of a promotional code and cumulative discounts
✅ From 11 months of subscription.
Calm is the leading meditation and sleep app. Join millions of people experiencing less stress, less anxiety and more restful sleep with our guided meditations, sleep stories, breathing programs, workshops and relaxing music. Recommended by leading psychologists, therapists and mental health experts.
Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but it also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate to advanced users.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes, so you can choose the ideal duration to fit your schedule. Topics include:
* Soothing anxiety
* Stress management
* Deep sleep
* Focus and concentration
* Getting rid of habits
Scan * Body
* Loving Kindness
* Commuting to work or school
* Mindfulness in college
* Mindfulness at work
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* And much more ...
* the original Daily Calm every day: a new 10 minute program added daily to help you get through the day easily or relax before bed
* Over 100 dream stories: fairy tales for adults guaranteed to lull you to sleep
* 7 and 21 day programs for beginners and advanced users
* Life-changing tranquility workshops led by internationally renowned experts
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Exclusive music designed to help you focus, relax or sleep
* uncontrolled timed meditation
* open ended meditation
* 30 soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or help you sleep
track your progress with:
* Daily stripes
* Time spent in meditation "
Calm "loved by the press:
* “I am generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes contain too many mystical conversations for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like “Concentrate on Your Body.” - New York Times
* “In the crazy, crazy digital world we live in, sometimes you need to step back and smell the roses.” - Mashable
* “Eliminating distractions ... ultimately helped me relax and realize that whatever I was nervous about wasn´t all that big of a deal.” - Tech Republic
* "After that I felt so refreshed too" - TechCrunch
Calm is free to download and use, and there are no ads. Some programs and features are free forever.