Saints Row IV: Re-Elected - Xbox Digital Code
Platform: Xbox One, XBOX Series X|S
Country - TURKEY
Product Key: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
After saving the world from terrorists, the leader of the Saints from 3rd Street became the President of the United States, but then aliens attacked. The president and the gang will have to save the entire galaxy. Madness? But this is only the beginning!
• Improved ability to save frames and video clips from the game.
• The game comes with a bunch of downloadable content: two missions, new weapons, cars, clothes, abilities and more.
• High resolution, improved rendering of characters, scenery and lighting.
To activate you need:
1. Download and install Urban VPN browser extension - https://www.urban-vpn.com
Chrome - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/urban-free-vpn-proxy-unbl/eppiocemhmnlbhjplcgkofciiegomcon
Firefox - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/urban-vpn/
2. In the extension, select the country Turkey (the extension is usually located in the upper right corner of the browser)
3. Go to the microsoft page - https://redeem.microsoft.com/?wa=wsignin1.0
- log in if not logged in
- enter the Code received in the letter in the Activation field, click "continue" and activate
- go to the console and download the game from the library
If you need help with activation, please contact me in the online chat before purchasing.
Question - What language is the game in?
Answer - The language of the game depends on the country set in the settings of the set-top box, that is, if you changed the country to Russia after activating the key, then the version for Russia will be downloaded.
Question - Do I need to change the region for consoles in the settings to download the game?
Answer: - No.
Question: Can the game be downloaded only once?
Answer: - No, it can be deleted and downloaded endlessly. The game is considered purchased and available at any time.
Question: - What is a VPN?
Answer: VPN is a PC program or a phone application that replaces the IP address. Simply put, it changes your geolocation to another country so that the site thinks, for example, that you are from Turkey.
No feedback yet